Monday, May 7, 2012

Blooms are busting out all over!


Wow, where do the days go?!! I went to some garage sales one day, and we took a short trip on Sat and all of a sudden I'm wayyyy behind!  I'll post a quick update , if it doesn't make sense I'll blame it on the 4 hours sleep I got last night. Not lovin these 50s so much!

The iris are in full gear now! All of a sudden they just started popping open. Most are looking good now, the frost bitten ones are either sadly wilted or didn't open.
I'll share a few pics, but there are so many I can't put up all, you'll have to check out my website :)
www.sunshineannie.com


Drew A Royal Flush

Blue Chip Pink






I have the strangest thing going on in my yard. Our Corkscrew Willows are making like Cottonwood trees! It looks like a blizzard outside! It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but you can see them against the evergreens.


The bad thing is, they are all sprouting in my iris beds :( Oh no!  I put preen on in March. So either it's not working any more (supposed to last 3 mo.) , or they aren't affected by it.
Hi-ho, hi-ho, a hoe-ing I will go. bleh

And the tadpoles are growing well too. I scooped most of them off the pool cover and into a couple tubs. They are too crowded though, so I need to find more tubs or a pond!  If you want some come and get them!



No comments:

Post a Comment