Monday, July 2, 2012

Who changed the calendar again!

Ok, it's JULY!  And it's tooo hot!  This is crazy hot, and still crazy dry. I watered the iris last week, first time ever. And we did finally get a sprinkle of rain, but wasn't enough to help. I think I'm going to have to start the sprinklers up again tomorrow.  The corn is curling up. That's bad. Corn has very deep roots and if it's dry that far down I start to worry about the big picture. Trees, bushes, wells! eeek.  Lets all do a rain dance quick!  Ok, ....AFTER Wednesday .

Speaking of...
Do you have big plans for the 4th? We don't do much. This year the grandkids are coming over to splash in the pool. (I hope, it's so hot we can't even get the chlorine up to minimum level!)
 I used to set up at the park and sell crafts and plants. But I'm just done with that I guess. Especially outside shows. It really is a very long day out in the heat.

So, if you're hiding inside like me :D  head on over to my website www.sunshineannie.com and I'll give you a couple coupons! Sorry, you have to pick just one, they can't be combined.

10% off orders of $35 or more with code LIKE10 is still in effect.

 Orders of  $50 or more get 15% off with  code JULY450  


 OR if your order is over $100 you get FREE SHIPPING!  with code  JULY4Free   


Please note that I'm trying my best keeping the counts on the iris correct. But there is always a chance I'll be short .  I hope not, but it could happen. With this super hot weather I'm not sure how the iris will be affected, and numbers are always decreasing with the sales on ebay. So don't delay! This is only good from right now until midnight centeral time on July 5th!


These iris will ship in August. Hopefully it will have rained nicely and be normal weather by then.


Have a happy and safe 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment