Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Can this be real?

The magnolia are blooming on March 20th, the lilacs are budding up and the daffodils aren't even finished yet!
The iris are growing inches each day. I hope this isn't too much too fast. I've never seen them grow like this.

As I shake my head and wonder what will happen this spring, I'll share my thoughts for the day.


A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows.


The best way to garden is to put on a wide brimmed straw hat and some old clothes. And with a hoe in one hand and a cold drink in the other, tell somebody else where to dig. ( I WISH!)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Going to go search for my hat! Great weed quote! Things are turning up green here, too, and some of the iris are blooming!

    ReplyDelete