Friday, April 20, 2012

Blooming in the cold!

The poor iris don't know what to make of this weather. 80s in March, and now 30's -50's in April.
A few more braved the cold today and will probably be wilted blooms in the morning as we are supposed to get frost again.
Hagar's Helmet has funky long horn forks


My granddaughter Zoe's favorite, Pippi Longstocking is going all out cold weather or not!


Cimmaron Rose is an unusual color that is hard to get a great picture of. Especially this year! She just doesn't want to open up for me.

These are pics of Rare Edition. A real sparkler in the early blooms.



That's all I know today, I went to town and got carried away at JoAnns (not hard for me to do), then got groceries. I don't enjoy getting groceries. And we still had cereal for supper!


Happy Blooms!


No comments:

Post a Comment