Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Blooms of 2012!



Jared is the first to pop up and bloom. There are many buds as I walk through the rows, I hope they can take the cold night this week w/o drooping. One year we had a few nights of frost, and I thought the buds were fine. But when they opened weeks later, the blooms would hang over! There was a weak spot in the stem from the frosty night I guess. Odd!

This purple with the blue beard is open. I have to figure out who it is as it popped up in a stray spot. (Happy & GoLucky like to play tricks on me!)

And look at all those buds on Tingle just waiting to burst out!


Head over to my webpage and get your orders in now! Quantities are being updated the next couple weeks, so if there is one you want that says sold out, check back later to see if it has been restocked.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love iris - they are my favorite flower =)

    ReplyDelete